Afyonkarahisar is located on an intersection which connects north to south, west to east. Town is a potential tourism centre with its rich historical background.
*Don't Leave Without
- Experiencing curative waters of Afyon's Thermal Springs,
- Visiting İhsaniye-Ayazin (Metropolis) region, Sandıklı Akdağ -Tokalı Canyon, Peri Bacaları (Fairy Chimneys) at İscehisar,
- Visiting Afyon Archaeology Museum, Ulu Mosque, İmaret Mosque, Afyon Castle,
- Tasting Creamy bread kadayıf,
- Buying Bayat's root dyed rugs and Dazkırı's silk carpets